Monday, April 23, 2012

Chocolate Oatmeal No-Bake Cookies

Hi my name Zoe and I LOVE to be in the kitchen.

When I grow up I want to be a pastry chef
because my favorite thing to do in the kitchen is to bake.

My mom set me up this blog because I wanted to share
some of my favorite recipes with other people.
The first recipe I'm going to show you is how to make
Chocolate Oatmeal No-Bake Cookies.

I have made this recipe about 5 times this month
and the batch was gone with-in a week.
You are going to need,

1/2 a cup of butter

2 cups of white granulated sugar

1/2 a cup of milk

4 tablespoons of cocoa powder

1/2 a cup of creamy peanut butter

3 1/4 of rolled oats

2 teaspoons of vanilla

First you have to stir the butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa powder into a saucepan.

Next bring the mixture to a rolling boil for one minute.

Stir in the peanut butter, oats, and vanilla.

Drop the dough on to a baking sheet lined with wax paper.

Let cool and set

Voila a perfect dessert in less then 45 minutes 

Hope you like the recipe and the cookies:)

This recipe was found on Pinterest ... from One More Moore blog :)

:)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)    Culinary Artist in Training    :)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :) 

6 comments:

  1. I am so excited that I am your first follower! I am looking forward to your recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gonna let Maddy make these this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be over Saturday to enjoy the winning cookie. I think that you should make Oatmeal too if it doesn't win. :). Love the blog and look forward to all your great recipes!!!

    ReplyDelete